- The Life of Muhammad :Prophet Muhammad (blessings and peace be upon him) was born into a pagan society in which nearly every conceivable vice was practiced and very few virtues existed. As he grew up, he watched with disgust the great drama of evil around him. He witnessed how the human soul was suppressed, how men were oppressing and exploiting the have-nots, orphans, women, and the weakest members of society, and how the wealthy and strong enslaved the poor and weak. Through ignorance, error, superstition, and outright perversity, people were debauched by evil. Tyranny reigned supreme. The society was drunk with arrogance, empty religious formalism, and luxury. In those times of ignorance, Muhammad (blessings and peace be upon him) grew up. He was upright and truthful, and earned the complete trust of the people of Makkah. Muhammad (blessings and peace be upon him) was never taught formally by any human, and yet, in years to come, he would teach the whole world such as no one else in human history has done. You owe it to yourself to find out about this giant of history: you owe it to yourself to read this book.
- Hell-Fire: Its Torments and Denizens : In all the divine revelations there is a constant warning that wrongdoers may end up in Hell-fire, though Allah’s kindness and mercy are extended to many people. Reading about the Hell-fire enables one to know it, fear it, and try utmost to keep oneself away from it through correct beliefs and good deeds. The more one knows about Hell-fire, the more he or she strives to be saved from its reach. Relying on statements from the Holy Qur’an and the Hadith, this book enables the reader to have a realistic picture of Hell-fire’s torments. It may be enough to know that it is a raging fire, but detailed knowledge of it, as displayed in this book, will strengthen a person’s belief and eventually, Allah willing, make him or her seek for and remain steadfast on the path to salvation. This is an indispensable book for believers and non-believers alike. Hell-fire: Its Torments and Denizens is an abridged, summarized version of Siddiq Hasan Khan’s book about the Hell-fire.
- The Benevolence of Islam ; In the Light of the Qur’an and Sunnah : The Prophet (PBUH) said: “Allah loves the one who is lenient and kind in all matters.” Islam’s benevolence is seen best in the fact that it is, as a religion, a mercy of Allah to mankind. It was revealed to make mankind worship the Only True God Allah, and follow the Sunnah of the Prophet. Islamic teachings are concerned with the happiness of mankind.This treatise features out that Islam is a way of life based on Divine teachings such as kindness, equity, justice, and charity. The halal and haram aim at making people lead a happy life by forbidding vice and commanding good. The author tells us that the eminent, benevolent, and kind Muslims are as one firm construction. All of them help one another for happiness in this world and the Hereafter.
- Why Not Cover Your Modesty? : Hijab – or the veil – is an inseparable part of an Islamic Society. Both, the Qur’an and the Sunnah have specific directives regarding the veiling of women (and even the appropriate dress for men). However, the influence of western and atheistic cultures has had great impact, attempting to infuse its norms on the Muslim lands. The very concept of Hijab has been under attack, singled out for criticism. This small book addresses the importance of the Islamic concept of Hijab and how it seeks to honour women and protect the family unit. The author quotes from the Qur’an and the Sunnah to support Hijab. He also critically appraises the dangerous outcome of the unveiling campaign in the so-called free societies in the east and the west.
COMBO 6 : RM25
- RM 42.00
- RM 25.00
- RM 25.00
- Overall you save RM 17.00 (40%) on this product
Hurry, Only 1 left.
4 Titles for RM25 Only
Abdul Waheed Khan, Abdul-Hameed al-Balali, Ali Hasan Abdul Hameed, Salim Al-Hilali